Start a Green Economy Hub
Effectively engage businesses in sustainability in your community
Green Economy Canada provides:
Apply to launch a Green Economy Hub!
We are currently recruiting:
We have opened up our 2018 recruitment to bring up to two Ontario-based Green Economy Hubs into our network. The two organizations selected to join our network will be guided and supported through Green Economy Canada’s Hub Launch Process, readying you to launch a successful Hub in your community.
Note: If you are interested in starting a Hub in Toronto, please contact us. We will notify you when we open a Toronto-specific process later this summer.
- June 25 – webinar for interested applicants to ask questions (watch the webinar recording)
- July 20 – application deadline
- July 31 – all applicants will hear about the status of their application
- Early August – select applicants will be invited to deliver a verbal pitch
- Late August – two new Hubs will be selected
Not ready to apply?
Complete a community workshop:
We recognize that certain communities might have some interest in starting a Green Economy Hub but aren’t quite sure who would lead it or if there is sufficient business interest to justify investment in program development. For these communities, we can conduct a community workshop to help gauge local interest and build support for the program.
Contact us if you want to learn more about a community workshop.